- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in Illinois and California
- Advanced Certified Relapse Prevention Specialist (ACRPS)
- Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator-Candidate (CDWF-C)
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Specializing in Co-Occurring Mental Health and Substance Abuse Issues, DePaul University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, University of Chicago
SEVANA MALKASIAN, LCSW
Clinician at Ethos Wellness River North
Sevana’s specialties include mood disorders, substance abuse, relapse prevention and shame resiliency. She has extensive experience working with a wide range of professionals struggling with substance abuse, mental health issues or both. Through the exploration of topics like vulnerability, empathy, self-compassion and courage with her clients, she hopes to help clients attain their goals. Further, she hopes to cultivate a therapeutic relationship of trust and safety that encourages vulnerability to heal, grow and recover. In her free time, Sevana enjoys spending quality time with her cat, reading psychological thrillers or preparing a meal in the kitchen.